green wings

green wings

joi, 16 iulie 2009

why am i a Michael Jackson fan?


I'm a fan (and you should be too) because...
I grew up on MJJ's music and i'm poud of it!
i was only 5 when he came to Bucharest for the 1st time and he had a huge concert. :) my mum listened to his music and that's how i "knew" him. i remember asking my mom to play his tapes and concert all the time as i used to sing and dance around the house. i only listned to his music. i didin't understand much at the time, but i knew i loved him. :) i used to always cut my mom's gloves (pretty expensive ones :)) ) so that i would look like him, and i always stole my grandpa's hats :). i used to have a poster in my room which i gave a kiss to daily - ok, many kisses a day. because i was too young, my mom didin't take me to that concert and i cried the whole night listening to his music.when i grew up a little bit he came back for a concert in 1996, when i was 9 and not going to the concert was out of the question :). i sat on my mom's shoulder's the whole concert and i remember that dj bobo had the opening act but i was too excited about MJJ to care :). my poor mom wasn't able to dance a bit since i was all over her so that i could see the stage. i was so happy that i could see him, even though i couldn't understand everything that was going on.
i was scared to watch the thriller video but i also enjoyed it a lot :) like a sadistic lil' pleasure. actually i enjoyed all of his videos as a child because they always had a good story and there were always kids involved. i used to dream about being one of those kids in his videos.
as i grew up i learned more about him, his music, his videos and the man that he was - and still is.
i really wanted to spend some time with him and play at neverland. i still wish i could do that...
michael is my childhood and he will always be in my soul. now i cannot stop listening to his music.. it's all i do...
But i love him because he was and he will always be Peter Pann.
he will always live through his music, his videos, and the huge finger print he left on the world and the music industry. last but not least, i will rember him by the human, the sweet, good, beautiful man he was. i will always have his sincere smile in my heart and i hope that he made me try be a better woman...
we should all start with the man in the mirror...
i'll never let you part MJJ, you're always in my heart!

Niciun comentariu: