green wings

green wings

miercuri, 1 octombrie 2008

The Beaver Sauve Story




 Let me tell you  the Beaver story. It's not my story unfortunately, but i'm glad to have been a small part of it.
A friend of my mother's from Vienna visted us last weekend. I thought it would be totally boring but gladly i was mistaken. But i'm not gonna waste space here by writing about the other boring events. I was very surprised
 to see that she was carrying a beaver. "A beaver?"i thought, "why the fuck would a fully grown woman with no kids be carrying around in an unknown country a toy beaver?".  Beaver Sauve (for that was his/its name) was beavernapped from mike, a coworker of hers in Vienna.  the intersting thing is that since  2 months ago, since he went missing, Beaver has been writing to Mike, he has been sending emails from all over Europe. 
Here is the first email that he send to his owner, so that you can get a clue: 



"Mike,                                          

 

What did you think? You freed me from Ikea and what has it been since then? I’lltell ya buddy boy…Sitting on your safe, staring at your sorry ass and praying for something to happen. Yupp the big Zippo, nada, nothing, nichts, niet. You think this is an alternative for me? All you do here is fart around or pretend to work, then it’s your pubs, your movies, then your children and your wife. God…when you did show me some attention you dressed me as a clown (it wasn’t even you but you had no problem in taking someone else’s credit) pretending I had gone native. Ha ha ha.Very funny. “Look everybody, come see the funny dressed up beaver”….very imaginative….bravo. Looooooser. Thank God the guys at the lodge can’t see me now. Jerk.

 For God sakes I’m a stuffed beaver who has feelings too.

Since I’m done watching “The Mike Sauve scratching his ass show” I decided to go out on my own to see what’s out there. I crossed the bridge, sat on the roof and kicked off the moss. Actually, I found a lawn chair on a beach and ordered a beer.. Gösser man, why didn’t you  tell me about this brown nectar of the gods eh? You greedy Scotsman. In between making a small dam in the canal, drinking a few beers and cleaning my pelt I had time for a bit of soul searching. There has to be more to life than being Mike Sauves pet beaver. This city rocks and the girls in their summer clothes….an almost non-existing camisole, tight shorts, sunbathing their bellybuttons and the rest under the Viennese heat. Their sweat, aaaahhh.

 Us semi-aquatic rodents have needs you know.     

 I hear you told everybody I’m a female, eh?! That’s how well you know me. Next time check under the fur dumb ass. You can tell we spend a lot of time together. We’re actually rival predators.

 

So,what’s next? Anything is possible! The world is my Lodge. Make me a deal and I’ll think about staying. It better be appealing because as I’m strolling along the Danube canal I’m starting to get the travelling itch. Sometimes you just have to scratch that itch…and then it’s ciao Chico - I am out of here to explore the world.   


 

Be quick with your response, you have exhausted most of my patience.

 

Cheers

Beaver (would it have killed you to give me a name!!)

 

Oh and by the way, don’t worry about my financial situation. I have the number of your credit card and as you can see, access to the internet." 

So, after travelling all around Austria, The Czech Republic, he finally arrived in Romania, where he had lots of fun, the visited the whole city, drank a lot of beer and had plenty to eat, and, of course, had lots and lots of women. Of, i may have forgotten to specify that Beaver is a womaniser and also very horny. I will also post some photos of Beaver leavingVienna, pics of him on the plane and some of the Beaver during his trip here.I promise that as long as he will cc his emails to Mike, his owner,to me, i will post them here (containing the pics as well).Yo go, Beaver! Take over the world. I wonder where he's at now... i thought i heard him say something about France :))

And now, lets have a look at some of Beaver's women and pics  from Bucharest... oh, you horny little thing you :)) (due to the fact that i can't update any more pics here on the bog, i'm giving you the link to the site where you can see it all :)) )     http://www.hi5.com/friend/photos/displayPhotoUser.do?ownerId=13429077&artistType=&photoFuid=00606694810300ObK253669481

 






Niciun comentariu: