green wings

green wings

luni, 17 ianuarie 2011

How friends have the ability to turn a totall fuck-up day into a smile :)

Feeling quite crappy after the ultra high "active" weekend i found myself counting the hours again at work while trying to breathe and get through all of the usual robotic crap I do like sorting the same boring emails, answering with the same lines the same dull calls, getting some silly papers from the people at the booth, maybe booking a car or two. all these while of course keeping an eye on my always there good virtual communication friend, facebook.



i do hate the job though the people around me are quite nice, but it comes a moment in your life when you've had it and you know that you need to move on.



so as i was sitting trying to get through the day - and i really am tired of wishing my life passed faster so i can reach another weekend - i looked outside and suddenly felt jealous of all the humans out there. out there in the sun, the streets, the parcs, enjoying what i could not.



since i am equiped with an android phone - like most being nowadays- i decided to ease my pain but seeing who's on skype. - we cant use chat nor skype at work. :) so i find my good friend from denver, Malc, the zombie. You will find info regarding him in a previous post. he always makes me smile and hes always awesome company. knowing how much i really enjoy being trapped here and by "small talking" he eneded up drawing some pretty funny pics of me as we spoke. of course i was ultra amazed to find out that among other talents he can also draw.



meh, some folks come equiped with everything while others have abosultely no idea why they have landed on earth: me.



therefore, i give you The Malc Sketches of the day :)







Thank you Malc for making my day better! :) U are amaaaaaaaaazzzzing :)
@SK - zombierain ;)





2 comentarii:

Suflet naiv spunea...

Smile more! http://i.imgur.com/8CRk2.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooxTIF98_lQ

Upanishada spunea...

Oh yes ! Now even I love Malc's talent ! *sigh* :P