green wings

green wings

luni, 25 octombrie 2010

Ce qui est passé a fui; ce que tu espères est absent; mais le présent est à toi


I guess its about time I learned to spread my wings and fly without looking back. It is about time I shacked off regrets and resents from my wings, those feelings that sometimes lean so heavy against my akin body.

what is done is done. it is dead and buried.

though i am doing great i do have moments of sadness. and i feel them like stones on my chest. and the rip little shreds of my recently mended heart. but its ok. i know what one by one they will fall off leaving a lighter heart. i know that i will find my way and i will hold some body's hand on this so called road. i know i will always be true to myself and others. and i know that if i have faith i will keep going as far as possible.

i did make mistakes. and making mistakes. probably will make more. perfection is subjective. my perfection may not resemble your perfection. that's the beauty of it all. imperfect is perfect, to me. just accept that perfection is actually imperfection and you will accept life easier.

we always spend life waiting. always waiting. never resting. waiting for the next payday, waiting for work to end, waiting for vacations, waiting for the person next to us to change, waiting for the rain to stop, the bus to come, the sun to rise, the phone call, the signs. we are always waiting for something. once we have it we move on to waiting for something else.

yes, what we wait for is always absent. its never there, that's why we die slowly waiting for it, forgetting to enjoy it once we have it, even forgetting how bad we had wanted it before we touched it.

i want to learn to live right here and right now. i want to learn how to breathe here and now. love here and now. because my life is the present moment. what i feel i feel now and here. it then becomes memory. i want to learn to accept now without waiting for tomorrow's yesterday.

i want to learn that yesterday's tomorrow is indeed gone.

no regrets. no unnecessary worries. no mean feelings. no strings attached.

i want to learn to live here and now without needing something. i need to learn to stop waiting.

so my lessons begin :)

for now, ill try not to wait for anything. just be and breathe.


Niciun comentariu: