green wings

green wings

joi, 14 octombrie 2010

life

these days ive been thinking about life. and i am writting in english cuz most of my feelings have been english ones. :)
ive returned to england, this time alone and a little bit scared as i had never met any of the pple there (except for one) in person. act of foolishness some said, of bravery or just normal. thang is it proved to be the most amazing and beautiful experience.
i feel alive and happy though i still want more 4 myself, and its only natural as per the normal evolution of a human being.
i have found the new me, the grown up me, starting to explore my new boundaries; i have grown and changed. and i feel that i have a good life ahead, though not easy. never liked the easy way anyway. :) gotta fight for it to make it trully urs.
ok, where to start... i just got on the plane and got greeted by cheska and her hubby john. i did not expect to find so much love in their home and to feel as home. such warm and loving pple, they made sure i had everything as in material stuff and love. they have amazing kids, i started loving them as i met them. the twins, amber and jasme, joanna, the sweetest thang, andrew, the shy yet cute one and last but not least, Jade, a wonderful young lady who became my friend.
this trip proved to be the living proof that friendship has no boundaries and that it is indeed unexpected only if u have courage.
the wonderful surprise was chris (millership). we had met before but never got close as friends and we were supposed to meet for a chat. he proved to be the salt and pepper of my escapade. he took me to his home, took me places, drove like crazy and showed me the best time ever. i really hope ill get the chance to do the same things hes done for me.

....to be continued soon since i got interupted :)))

Un comentariu:

Upanishada spunea...

Oh you lucky chick ! :)) I think I love you more. Oh my, did I say such thing ? :)) =)) I'm sooo happy for you. Honestly ! Kisses !