green wings

green wings

vineri, 22 octombrie 2010

Fall....




Stop... breathe... look... touch...


Colours, scents, life, new begings.


I have always loved fall. Sunny warm fall days when you slightly begin to feel cold. When all nature changes and turns to this imense painting.


When life and death mix toghether in this amazing balance.


When you hold hands and walk the streets, when hugs begin to be warmer and warmer. When coffee and tea always taste better and warm you heart. When you learn to love again the sun you've hated all summer long.


Fall is when you learn to say goodbye. Fall is when another life may begin.


Sit down, have some tea, smoke a cigarrette. Enjoy the birds left and the amazing colours. If you're lucky you can feed squirrels.


Fall is the best companion for loners if you they know how to love it.


I guess i love today. I dont want to make any sense to anybody. Its enough that I make sense for me today


Niciun comentariu: