green wings

green wings

joi, 12 august 2010

To my dear, dear zombie :) ;)

As life has taught me that friendship is found in the most unexpected places, i have learned to exceed my limits and always look out for new perspectives.
I am thinking of you, my dear friend, SK, thy know who you are and that is more than enough for me.
You have always been such a kind man, smart, outgoing and just amaaaazing :)
so i keep reading your emails sometimes, and some things you wrote echo in my mind.
"Dont be afraid of loneliness. You lived before this relationship...and of course will beyond it. A relationship is not your identity...its only one facet of yourself. Your own well being is in your control....if a situation is no longer positive to your life or another persons life....its good to disengage ourselves from as fully as we can....but also as gently as we can. To simply disengage is not bad. If you find you cannot talk about it...then say so to those who it concerns....if you think you should say something to them...then let them know you will when you can. It will be painful..simple fact...always is. "
i do have so much more to learn from life, and indeed, life is just beginning for me. Its all part of the game. we should now how and when to let go, even though dissapointment and failure, in matters of the heart, are the worse.
But, then again, this is my post to you, thought i'm still thinking if i should share this link.:)) which probably i will. :P
It seems as a matter of fact that zombies have been positively affecting my brains. and thats just fine.
I do hope you succeed in all of your tasks, and i do curse you to go to China faster!
Ill be expecting an invite to Shanghai any time now :)
no, really, why am i writting these things here? Simply because you came in my thoughts, i read one of your first eamils to me, and i did find some strenght.
Thank you for helping me. Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for being yourself. No matter what shape, form, colour you choose to be in.

And, of course, zombies rock ;)
谢谢你,我的朋友 ( i really hope this translator works fine, cuz i have no idea what i just said) =))))))

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Dragonfly spunea...

btw, this is a real zombie i'm talking about :))))